Benchmade 730-1501 Limited Edition Ares
- AXIS® locking mechanism
- Modified spear-point blade with ambidextrous dual thumb-stud opener
- M390 super premium stainless steel blade (60-62HRC)
- Contoured carbon fiber handles with blue anodized barrel spacers
- Black Oxide reversible tip-up pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.60"
- Blade Thickness: 0.114"
- Handle Thickness: 0.605"
- Weight: 4.08oz.
- Overall Length: 8.2"
- Closed Length: 4.7"
- Class: Blue
- 250 piece Limited Edition exclusive to Taiwanese market.
- Manufactured in Oregon USA by Benchmade
Note: This model was made in Orgeon exclusively for export to Taiwan. It was such a winning combination of materials on a classic design that there was demand throughout the collecting world. Some made their way back to collectors in the USA.